Harley Quinn Jello Shot (Batman shot)
Strawberry Jello Mix
Grape Jello Mix
Directions: Same as making any jello shot.
Part 1: Mix 1 Cup Vodka 1 Cup Hot Water and 1 Box of Strawberry Jello. Fill as many shots as possible only half way till you run out of jello mixture.
Part 2: Once Part 1 hardens, mix 1 cup Chambord 1 Cup Hot Water and 1 box of Grape Jello. Pour this mix GENTLY on top of the existing Jello shot.
Part 3: Wait for this layer to harden. Boom Harley Quinn Jello shot.
If you are cool with eating it with a spoon. Then garnish with whip cream and marshmallow on top. (to give you the look and feel of her neck piece.
Drink created by Aggressive Comix, as part of their Secret of the Booze video series. Photography by Holly Jo Photo.
Free morning movies: Idiocracy
Yes, that Idiocracy. For now, you can watch the entire movie free on the YouTubes. Watch it again. If you’ve never seen it, watch it now. I’m going to watch it now.
Submitted by xcrit
The Von Traps are from Austria
- Me: You should totally do the riding boots with the skinny jeans.... just find me a woman with loose morals before then..
- She Friend: Won't wear boots in Singapore silly
- Me: Why not?! Do it to turn heads and... raise spirits
- She Friend: For u I shall get myself some riding boots
- She Friend: The Swiss will be very happy
- Me: Como se Swiss?
- She Friend: And I shall be in switzerland, appropriate boot wearing weather soon
- She Friend: Fingers crossed
- Me: I expect ridicouls amounts of coco shipped to me from Switzerland and hollowed out toberones to use as straws
- Me: And I want video of you spinning in fields of tuplips singing "the hills are alive" like you were part of the Von trap family
- She Friend: They were Austrian
- Me: Fine singing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang